Notebooks by Toni Owers...


Last month I decided to treat myself to a little something and ordered these fabulously adorable notebooks by Toni Owers, otherwise known as the wonderful Lemon Freckles ! 


Toni has the most wonderful blog, Instagram and Etsy Store filled with all things pretty, cute and magical! She is one of what I like to call my 'blogging unicorns' . Bloggers that fill my heart with sunshine and rainbows :)


These gorgeous little notebooks cost just £6 for 3 or £2.20 each. Cant go wrong really!
I use one for Slimming World Notes and another for creating recipes. The 3rd is currently awaiting its purpose in life but it will have one soon enough!


If you would like to get your hands on these little beauties then head over to her Etsy Store and make sure to check out her blog! Its wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. Ahh these are so pretty! I collect notebooks so always keen to get some more cute ones :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely! Def get yourself some!! So cute x

      Delete
  2. Em, this was just the most wonderful and uplifting thing to read and also pretty perfect timing. Thank you so much for being so generous with your kind words. Hope you're having the most wonderful of Thursdays lovely lady xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you are more then welcome! I love my little notebooks! Perfect for what I need! Thank you for their cuteness! 😊 xxx

      Delete